Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Romantic Adventures # 117 Comic Book dated August 1961
































































































































































































We sell Cold War collectibles on Etsy






















To see our posting on etsy.com please click on this link:























































Notes on August 1961 My Romantic Adventures






















Cold War Americana Approved by the Comics Code AuthorityMy Romantic AdventuresNo. 117 August 1961Was published Monthly by Best Syndicated Features Inc. in Sparta , IllinoisPrinted in U.S.A.Vintage 1961 True Love Confessions, My Romantic Adventures, He loves me But theres a Curse on me, I'm going to lose Him, New York Romance Love Passion Lovers sexy Women 1960's Lady pin up girl art Ripe for scrapbooking mixed media jewelry design












































































No comments:

Post a Comment