Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Romantic Adventures # 117 Comic Book dated August 1961
































































































































































































We sell Cold War collectibles on Etsy






















To see our posting on etsy.com please click on this link:























































Notes on August 1961 My Romantic Adventures






















Cold War Americana Approved by the Comics Code AuthorityMy Romantic AdventuresNo. 117 August 1961Was published Monthly by Best Syndicated Features Inc. in Sparta , IllinoisPrinted in U.S.A.Vintage 1961 True Love Confessions, My Romantic Adventures, He loves me But theres a Curse on me, I'm going to lose Him, New York Romance Love Passion Lovers sexy Women 1960's Lady pin up girl art Ripe for scrapbooking mixed media jewelry design